QBE / AAT Qualified Accounts Senior
An independent firm of accountants based in Widnes are currently looking to appoint an experienced and highly competent Accounts Senior to their team on a permanent basis. The growing firm are expanding and therefore require a hardworking individual to assist with the ongoing development of the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing firm and develop your own portfolio of clients.
The firm are offering a friendly and motivating working environment alongside opportunities to develop your knowledge and experience of the field of accounting.
In addition to providing a competitive salary and benefits package, the firm have the scope to offer part-time hours, along with the potential to work from home for a couple of days per week.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts on behalf of contractors
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Requirements are:
- Qualified by experience / AAT Qualified / Part-Qualified
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and IRIS software packages would be beneficial
If you have all of the above requirements for the QBE / AAT Qualified Accounts Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.