Treasury Officer required for a period of 6 months for a large organisation in North Tyneside.
The Treasury Officer role will include the following responsibilities:
- To monitor and report on the organisations Treasury Management position on a continuous basis.
- To prepare financial statements (including cash flows) and reports on treasury management as required.
- To assist in developing and implementing financial management and accounting systems necessary for the efficient operation of financial management and monitoring within the organisation covering revenue, capital and balance sheet transactions.
- To assist in setting key budget objectives.
- To ensure the proper management of all bank accounts ensuring appropriate policies, procedures and management practices are in place.
- To prepare financial plans, forecasts, strategies and statements, as necessary.
- To assist in the development and implementation of innovative solutions to service delivery.
- To carry out financial appraisals and analysis in relation to Treasury Management and provide financial advice to senior finance staff to assist in decision-making.
- To attend committees, meetings and working groups as required. To produce reports and statements for these meetings, and briefings to senior staff.
You must be/have:
- Qualified to degree or equivalent level in a relevant field with significant experience.
- Part qualified CCAB or equivalent
- Experience of project management principles
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of planning for and leading change.
- At least 3 years` experience at a senior level of providing a Treasury Management service
If you are interested in applying please send your CV for immediate consideration.