Tax Investigations Manager
My clients a very well established Tax Advisers are seeking a Tax Advisory Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- At least 8 years solid experience in handling and managing HMRC tax investigations
- Must be able to independently manage HMRC investigations and enquiries relating to VAT, Income Tax, Corporation Tax, PAYE
- Solid experience of dealing with Code of Practice 8 and Code of Practice 9 investigations (tax fraud investigations)
- Experience of dealing with appeals in the Tax Tribunal and representing clients
- Solid/ provable experience of negotiating with HMRC to reduce clients’ tax liabilities
- Should have track record of defending clients in complex investigations
- Ability to communicate and correspond with HMRC
- Meetings with clients and HMRC
- Preferably ACCA/ ACA/CTA qualified
- Strong written and verbal skills
Interviews are being held immediately.