Grad Scheme Product Manager
Tate are recruiting for an exciting Graduate Management Trainee role as a Product Manager. The role will sit within the Sales and Marketing team, based at the companies office in Tiverton.
The programme will offer areas of responsibility that cover the below;
- Account Management
- New Product Development
- Critical Path Management
- Product Costings
- Presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Artwork division
- Liaison with packaging suppliers
- Preparing PR samples for customers
- Daily management and support to key customers
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for Health and Beauty, the ability to multi-task on projects and be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. You must also be comfortable dealing with tight deadlines under pressure.
A minimum 2:1 degree in Business, Marketing or Fashion is required with some previous work experience or sandwich placement.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.