SPECIAL NEEDS TEACHING ASSISTANT - REQUIRED IN WIRRAL
Sugarman Education is currently looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants supporting children & young people to meet their educational outcomes.
Prior experience of working with young people with special educational needs and disabilities is essential for this role.
Responsibilities as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience with children & young people who have various special educational needs.
- Demonstrating positive attitudes, values and behaviours to develop and sustain effective relationships.
- Supporting children and young people with complex physical health needs.
- Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people and those with SEND and effectively adapt the delivery of support to meet individual needs and or educational setting.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Educational setting includes: Early years settings, primary schools, secondary schools, special schools, non - maintained and independent schools, colleges and post - 16 settings.
- A non-educational setting which includes home and or community based learning.
To be considered for this role apply with your most up to date CV or call Jess on for more information.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available. Feel free to apply for this role as you may be considered for other roles as well. Sugarman Education recruit's teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer