Rutherford Briant are recruiting exclusively for a Financial Controller in Kelvedon. As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for all day to day finance matters reporting to the CEO and CFO. This appointment is a strategic role to assist the business in fulfilling its ambition to grow both organically and through acquisitions. As such your role will evolve as the business grows.
- Support the CEO and CFO
- Responsible and hands on delivery for all management accounts functions and full monthly reporting including producing monthly consolidate and company management accounts including cash flows and balance sheets
- Provide reports and statistics to Directors as required
- Liaise with HMRC
- Liaise with external accountants and auditors
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Advise Operations and IT regarding new releases and the related requirements of the finance department
- Administer and run all aspects of payroll
- Administer the pension scheme
- Administer the group VAT returns
- Check and authorise all insurer and supplier payments
- Sign-off and posting of all invoices
- Liaise with the bank and administer on the on-line banking system
- Produce weekly performance statistics
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and have experience from an SME environment. This is a genuinely interesting role which can fast track the right candidate’s career to a very senior level.