Head of Mortgage Delivery
Our client is a customer focussed, local specialist financial services provider who are recruiting for a new position to lead their mortgage team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong mortgage background.
The Head of Mortgage Delivery is responsible for ensuring that the business achieves its corporate lending objectives, through the retention of existing business and acquisition of new business via both intermediary and direct origination channels. The person will drive to identify and deliver areas of continuous operational improvement, to ensure that the customer experience is second to none.
Overseeing the Mortgage Department on a day to day basis, the individual will demonstrate strong leadership skills to deliver results whilst coaching and developing upon the skillset within the existing team.
Experience & skills required:
- CeMap qualified with at least 5 years mortgage sector experience
- Strong leadership ability: to motivate, develop and manage team
- Analytical aptitude: curiosity to want to understand and interpret data, to produce valuable output
- Problem solver: to be investigative in approach in order to resolve issues
- Articulate: to be able to produce high quality output, whether that be written, verbal or a combination of the two (presentations)
- Understanding of Risk: using the 3LOD approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in mortgages who wants to step up to a senior role where they have a real impact and influence on Board level decisions. You will be someone who drives and embraces positive change and always ask "how can we do this better" ?