Red Rock Partnership Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership with their prestigious client based in Grantham who are currently looking for a reliable Office Manager to join their busy team.
About the role:
As Office Manager you will be responsible for supporting certain departments in the day to day running of the team and developing your team in their objectives.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring that all enquiries are managed within agreed SLAs
- Organising team diaries / managing team cover and holiday requests
- Conducting regular 1:1 meetings with Case Managers
- Liaising with Training & Compliance to ensure all remedial work is completed
- New Starter Orientation of the company
- Assisting the Head of Specialist Lending with reviewing and tracking team performance and training needs
- Ad hoc requests / tasks to ensure smooth and effective running of the department
- Providing exceptional administration service
- Targets - to ensure team meet targets set on a monthly basis
- Ensure that the ethics and guidance of the company are promoted
- To participate in the orientation and induction of all staff new to the team.
- To maintain and document Competent Professional Development.
- Previous experience of Specialist Lending or experience of working within the financial services sector is desirable
- Leadership communication skills both written and verbally
- Engaging and able to influence others
- Excellent time management and organisational skills essential
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Proactive and flexible approach - ability to adapt to change
- Keen to take on responsibility
Shifts, Salary and Benefits
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Full time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.