Interim Management Accountant
SF Group is currently recruiting an Interim Management Accountant, a position has become available for a growing SME manufacturer based in Northampton.
As the Interim Management Accountant you would be responsible for the day to day accounting within the business. The contract is initially for 3-6 months but there is a possibility this may lead to extension.
As an Interim Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report on cost/margin of products/customers/sales regions, highlight areas/items for attention
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Analysis of financial performance and contributing to business planning/forecasts
- Prepare cost and efficiency analysis to assist management in key decision making
- Report on manufacturing yield/cost allocation/overhead recovery/inventory control and valuation
- Offer professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Other duties as required.
The successful Interim management Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience in an Interim Management Accountant role - ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive month end processing experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Competitive day rate £250-£300 depending on experience