Up to £20,000 per annum
Our Client helps their customers at a time of considerable distress and need. If you have strong Customer Service experience and are comfortable with a role that’s largely phone based and want to help make a difference, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Our Client is a highly regarded, family-run SME based near Watford, with a great feel, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Claims Handler to join their established team.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with loss adjusters and insurance companies covering policy holders’ requirements.
- Organise extensions / cancellations of accommodation bookings.
- Managing and keeping up to date on multiple claims at any one time.
- Coordinate bookings between all parties in the appropriate manner and within pre-arranged timescales as per Service Level Agreements.
- Complete all necessary paperwork of accommodation bookings on Microsoft Word and Excel and ensure the audit trail on internal claims handling software package, is completely up to date at all times.
- Work primarily on the phone, (70% of working day) handling many different claims at any one time whilst keeping paperwork up to date on corresponding claims.
- Update and use statistics and database as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a busy customer service
- Have high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Is this you?
If so, this role is moving very swiftly so please apply ASAP.
Whilst BondMoran are acting as a recruitment business, all applications are being screened and successful candidates will be contacted directly by our Client.
No 3rd party or agency applications will be accepted and they will be passed to BondMoran for inclusion in their process.
We have been candidates too, so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application.
Therefore, short-listed candidates will be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within 10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.