Interim Financial Accountant
SF Group is recruiting an opportunity for an Interim Financial Accountant to join the accounts team on a temporary basis. As the Interim Financial Accountant you will oversee the finance team and provide support to the Finance Director.
To be considered for this role you must be fully qualified and you will be joining a busy accounts team so you must be flexible, a strong team player and have high levels of self-motivation.
As the Interim Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Management and review of the monthly management accounts and associated reconciliations
- Produce Statutory Accounts
- Calculate IFRS deferred land adjustments and forecasts
- Weekly Funding and Cash flow management and reporting
- Liaising with all departments, challenging assumptions and collating data for forecasting.
- Provide financial information and support Land, Operational and Sales teams as necessary
- Attend valuation meetings, provide support and challenge cost movements
- Perform site visits
- Lead & motivate the finance team
The successful Interim Financial Accountant will be:
- CIMA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Accountant with the capability of working with people at all levels of the business
- You will have experience of leading and motivating a finance team.
Competitive day rate:
£300-£350 per day.