A superb opportunity has arisen for a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Halifax who due to succession planning are now looking to recruit a Finance Manager to report to the MD. Ultimately this post will become FD of the organisation where turnover currently sits at c £8 million.
You will be an active business partner with all areas of the business and provide financial support, analysis and guidance to the Board.
- CIMA or ACCA qualified (ideally)
- Management / financial accounting experience ideally within a distribution arena
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Advanced excel skills and experience using an ERP System
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Analysis and reporting on all financial data
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Work closely with the companies accountants providing required information for tax preparation, auditing and payroll.
- Involvement in foreign currency projections.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
This is a real development opportunity for the succesful canndiate and will suit a career driven and ambitious Accountant.