Commercial and Bridging Specialist
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership with their prestigious client based in Grantham who are currently looking for an experienced Commercial and Bridging Specialist to join their busy team.
About the role:
As Commercial and Bridging Specialist you will be responsible for taking cases from initial enquiry through to the full completion of placement.
Other duties include:
- Build relationships and maintain existing relationships with lenders
- The use of empirical knowledge gained from industry experience to place all cases with a panel of lenders through to completion
- Extensive knowledge of lender criteria for both Bridging and Commercial
- Work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team as and when required
- Have understanding of taxation rules
- Have a thorough understanding of the Buy to Let Arena
- Experience in the intermediary market
- Communicate with introducers and clients, building a strong rapport and relationships, working together to ensure cases are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner through to sale and further to completion
- Ability to negotiate and challenge lenders and surveyors
- Maintain set SLA’s
- Identify new lenders in market space and the worthiness of adding to the panel
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the industry and trends in the market
- Ensure applications are processed in a timely manner
- Ensure that existing pipeline is managed to a high level
- Achieve Set targets
- To have knowledge of the company’s Compliance and TCF guidelines and to provide service levels within those guidelines
- To recognise potential problems and act responsively and notify the appropriate Manager.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the specified sales processes and T&C guidelines.
- To take all possible precautions to safeguard the welfare and safety of staff, visitors and the public, by implementing all policies related to health, safety and risk
- To report any and all money laundering risks to the relevant department
- Have a thorough understanding of the Buy to Let market including PRA Regulation
- Ability to work to given KPI’s
- Able to understand basic business finance, e.g. percentages and calculations, income and expenditure. Must be a competent writer of business letters.
- Knowledge of the intermediary and the Specialist Commercial & Bridging Market
- Specialist First Charge lender criteria
- Existing 1st Charge lender relationships
- Methodical and reliable with attention to detail
- Extremely confident with good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone communicator
- History of working with intermediaries
- Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability.
Shifts, Salary and Benefits:
40 Hours per week. These hours may be changed according to business levels with notice.
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Full time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.