Red Rock Partnership Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership with their prestigious client based in Grantham who are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Placement/Packager to join their busy team.
Our Client is looking for a highly experienced professional with the ability to be able to understand the complex market of Specialist First Charge Lending and take cases from initial enquiry through placement with a panel of lenders whilst providing support for the administration department to see cases through to completion.
Other duties include:
- Adhere to processes
- Ensure all processes and packaging are fully compliant
- Ensure applications are processed in a timely manner
- The use of empirical knowledge gained from industry experience to place vanilla through to difficult cases with a panel of lenders through to completion assisted by the administration department
- Ability to challenge and influence lenders with decisions
- Ensure that existing pipeline is managed to a high level
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the industry and trends in the market
- Maintain service Levels
- Use company management systems to record and update referrals, commissions and sources of business
- Create and maintain existing broker relationships
- Methodical and reliable with attention to detail
- Confident with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with others and be a team player.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with a wide range of lenders, sales managers, financial institutions
- Career driven
- Desire to wish to succeed and help the company grow
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years recent packaging experience dealing with mainstream and specialist First Charge Lenders
- Full Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CeMAP) or equivalent an advantage but not essential
Hours and Salary:
- 40 Hours per week. These hours may be changed according to business levels with notice.
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application.
Red Rock Partnership Ltd are working as a recruiting partner to handle all recruitment activity.
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest.