Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to work in a local Primary school near you? Do you want a role that fits around your lifestyle? Are you looking to expand your experience working with children?
Excellent schools in and around the Wigan region are looking for short and long term supply teaching assistants to join their friendly teams. This could be the perfect start to your new year with an exciting opportunity with alot of our assignments having the opportunity to be taken on permanently at the end of the assignment. .
There are many benefits to working as a supply teaching assistant, some of which include:
* Flexible working hours that suit you
* Work as much or as little as you like
* A dedicated Randstad consultant who specialises in school support
* Competitive rates of pay
* A variety of settings and teams to work with
As a supply teaching assistant, your responsibilities will include:
* Helping the teacher with their day to day tasks
* Helping pupils with their class work
* Liaising with staff and parents where applicable
You do not have to be qualified to be a teaching assistant, but we do require:
* At least 3 months experience working with children ages 4-11
* Level 2 NVQ is desired but not essential
* An Enhanced DBS check will be required
* A good understanding of safeguarding procedure
These roles can be regarding and challenging - the right candidate will need to be:
* Resilient and friendly
* Punctual and organised
* Flexible with days and hours
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - apply online today or send your CV to - if you would like to know more or have any questions, call me on
I look forward to hearing from you.