Solutions Architect - Halifax - £70k - £75k - Flexi-time
Our Halifax based client is looking for a Solutions Architect to create high level solution models and solution architectures for assigned projects aligned to business requirements.
- Solid/proven Solution Architect experience
- Exposure to one or more architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman)
- Strong commercial and customer awareness and a proven track record of ensuring the customer is always at the forefront of decision making.
- Ability to gain confidence of the business and colleagues through excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work effectively across complex matrix organisation structures.
- Proficient in the techniques that go into producing designs of complex IT systems, including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of business processes, identification of solution alternatives and their assessment, and business transformation
- Strong background in conducting business process definition and ensuring credibility with business
- Experienced in communicating to non-technical audiences
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills - ability to communicate well at all levels
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
- Issue management, prioritisation and ability to provide pragmatic direction which is consistent with the clients longer term strategy
Please send your CV for further information.