Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Braintree
Education and Learning - Education and Learning - Education and Learning
**Are you an empathetic and sincere individual?
**Do you have a responsible and professional work ethic?
**Have you got Level 3 CACHE?
**Do you have voluntary/paid/personal experience with SEN students?
**Are you calm and collective under pressure?
**Do you have fantastic organisational skills?
**Have you got A-C's GCSE's in Maths/English/Science?
**Do you have knowledge on Braintree?
If one or more of these attributes applies to you, this could be the Level 3 Teaching Assistant role for you!
Level 3 Teaching Assistant role in Braintree:
- Establishing strong relationships with the teacher
- 1:1 & small group based work
- To be able to think on your feet
- Working with students who have Special Educational Needs
- To work with a non judgmental and open mindset
- To assist in promoting the learning and personal development of the Student/s to who you are assigned, to enable him/her to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
- Be able to travel to Braintree
- Daily rate £75-£80
The key element to be successful will be listening to the pupils who are in your care and setting out strategies to raise the attainment within their learning. The ideal candidate will be sincere, have some experience working with SEMH pupils, passionate, caring, and resilient, and have great interpersonal skills.
If you feel you would be right for this SEMH Level 3 Teaching Assistant role in Braintree, click 'apply' now and upload your c.v today or alternatively send your c.v's to . I look forward to hearing from you soon.