Primary Supply Teacher
Primary Supply Teacher Jobs available across primary schools in Bolton.
Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Primary School Teachers for daily supply and long term supply positions. I work exclusively with a number of primary schools across Bolton providing Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two teaching professionals and have lots of opportunities for teachers and NQTs.
To qualify you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK QTS)
- Excellent classroom practice
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good behaviour management
In return you will receive:
- Competitive daily rates for day-to-day short term supply
- Paid to scale up to MPS6 for all long term assignments
- Flexibility to work around your current lifestyle
- Holiday pay
- Free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- One point of contact at Hays Education
- Free CV & Interview Advice and on-going job search/career support
If you are interested in being a primary supply teacher in Bolton, contact Scott Garman at Hays Education by applying via this website with your latest CV or call .
*Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Primary Teachers for several long term/permanent teaching roles around Greater Manchester. Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment.