Do you have a willingness to make a difference in the lives of young children? Are you looking for a role with more flexible hours?
If so, this is the role for you!
I'm looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to work at an Ofsted 'Good' primary school in Brentwood on a long term contract. The role is set to start at the end of Feb and will run until the summer term. The role will be 3 or 4 days per week.
There are also long term and permanent roles available at various locations across Essex.
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- PGCE or equivalent qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- DBS check
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Adam at .