SF Group are currently looking for a Interim Industrial Engineer with demonstrable experience in time and motion studies on assembly lines to work within a rapidly growing manufacturing facility.
- Working in a rapidly expanding, progressive manufacturing facility with a fantastic future order book, you will be a key player in the manufacturing engineering team enhancing the productivity of the production facility.
- You will perform critical Industrial Engineering tasks relating to Time-Motion studies to reduce cycle time within the assembly process.
- Assessing resources such as materials, man-power, work instructions and assembly procedures, you will continually improve in house process through line balancing techniques.
- With the primary aim of ensuring project delivery on time, you will work closely with cross functional teams to develop robust manufacturing procedures for SOP.
- Applying lean manufacturing principles at all times, the focus will be to create world class manufacturing lines to operate at the highest possible standards.
- Demonstrable experience of industrial engineering within a world class manufacturing environment, performing time-motion studies to create assembly line improvements.
- Experience of dealing with NPI projects within a manufacturing facility and delivering within a given timescale.
- The ability to understand manufacturing processes and be "Hands-on" when required.
This initially a three month contract position paying up to £35 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or