Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £12.60 per hour (£23k per annum)
Temp to Perm position
Full time: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to service a portfolio of around 25 - 30 clients with around 1,200 live customer accounts.
- Competent handling of collections on a portfolio of around 1,200 live customers
- Achieving collection campaign targets
- Providing excellent customer service and building good relationships with clients
- Accurate maintenance of up to date client/customer narrative, ensuring all calls made and received are logged
- Portfolios monitored on a monthly basis and concerns highlighted where appropriate
- Maintenance of bad debt levels ensuring personal collection targets is maintained
- Competent handling of complaints, ensuring good outcomes and lessons learnt
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required
- Undertaking verification of sales ledger balances and verification of individual invoices
- Ensuring debtor litigation is carried out to a high standard.
- Liaising with solicitors and clients regarding debtor litigation cases, ensuring costs are kept to a minimum
- Build an excellent relationship with your clients
- Work with internal departments to ensure client's sales ledgers are in good order
- Ensure prompt reporting to line management and Client Managers where issues of concern arise
- Monitoring and promptly amending funding and credit limits in line with the security of our funding
- Dealing with customer queries as appropriate
- Performing any other duties as requested by your line management
- Credit control experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good PC skills - especially proficient in Microsoft outlook and excel
- Process driven with a desire to improve/understand processes and customer experience.
- An understanding of the litigation process relating to the insolvency and traditional recovery routes.
- A qualification in customer service
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.