Domiciliary Care Worker/Home Carer
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking for a number of Domiciliary Care workers for my clients in Warrington to work with elderly service users in their own homes supporting them with daily tasks.
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing care plans, temperate and pulse measurements as and when required.
- Offering support with the administration of medication
- Assisting with any personal care needs.
I am looking for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and are out going and confident in using their own initiative for service users within their own homes.
The ideal candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- Relevant mandatory training - NVQ, Care certificate
- UK Driving License
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Right to work in the UK
For more information on these positions please call Elle on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0