Primary Supply Teachers Eastbourne Short Term Long Term
Teaching Personnel are seeking Primary Teachers to join our team to work in our schools in Eastbourne and the surrounding area.
We work with hundreds of schools across Sussex, both Primary and Secondary, providing them with the best supply teachers, teaching assistants and intervention staff. We've built fantastic relationships with thousands of schools across the UK, being their trusted provider for quality and reliable supply cover, as well as providing solutions for long term roles. In addition to providing teaching staff to cover absences, we also place teachers and TAs in permanent roles; providing guidance and support every step of the way- as well as offering reduced rate CPD courses to develop your skills and further your career in education.
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Dedicated consultants there to help and support you every step of the way
- Your own online diary- enabling you to update your availability
- Our own Teaching Personnel app- meaning you can access everything you need on the go
- Reduced rate CPD courses to develop your skills
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your circumstances
- The opportunity to start an exciting new journey in education
As well as experienced teachers, we also offer the opportunity for NQTs to develop their experience and to gain their QTS.
If you would like to start an exciting new journey with us then please apply and one of our Specialist Primary Consultants will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.