Working Hours: 9am to 5pm (30 min lunch)
£22K - £24K per annum
My client is looking for an experienced finance administrator to support the Finance Manager with all aspects of the finance administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for finance duties including accounts payables and receivables, credit control, office administration, raising purchase orders, management support, monthly reporting and basic bank reconciliations.
- Purchase Ledger
- Management support and reporting
- Raising POs and tracking through approval process
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Data Entry
- Finance and accounting support
- Bank reconciliations
- General Office Administration
- Experienced in the use of Word, Excel spreadsheets
- High attention to detail
- Experienced in all aspects of ledger and cash accounting entries
- Working knowledge of Oracle Netsuite would be a benefit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Work to tight deadlines
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please apply today.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!