1st Line Support Analyst
We currently have a vacancy for a 1st line support analyst to join our leading IT company based at our offices in Darwen.
STL Technology Solutions is one of the UK’s number one Cash & Carry systems providers and technology solutions experts. We also offer EPOS support for some major retailers.
Our business is complex, fast-paced and growing rapidly. At STL you'll get the chance to take on exciting challenges and the freedom to innovate and develop your skills.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced, professional environment and should have excellent customer service skills and broad knowledge of IT. Be confident, friendly and approachable with a good telephone manner and able to communicate with staff who have varying IT Knowledge.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers
- Accurately log all the Customer/Caller details
- Initiate first contact with customer be it by taking a call or responding to the new case
- Manage any procedural issues before escalating incident
- Implement Knowledge Document resolutions to Known Errors
- Implement resolutions derived through own technical knowledge
- Accurately log the required Incident details
- Assign Incidents the correct Priority rating
- Liaise with manager on escalations and complaints
- Keep the customer updated with progress on owned calls
- Stock Management
- Hardware configuration as necessary
- Manage courier dispatches
- Responsible for the hardware warranty/out of warranty repair cycle
37.5 hours per week
Essential Skills & Experience
Excellent Customer Service Skills
1st line support experience
Flexible and adaptable to change
Working as part of a team but also being able to use initiative and work solely
Knowledge of all Windows Platforms
Flexible in attitude
Positive can-do approach
Desirable Skills & Experience
Cash & carry warehouse / EPOS Hardware and Software Knowledge
Basic Knowledge of SQL
STL Technology Solutions offer a very competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (dependant on experience) you can also expect great benefits such as Life Assurance, Contributory Pension, Cycle to work scheme along with many more. A great location, a friendly working culture as well as opportunities to further your career.
To apply for this job, please send in your CV and cover letter
**************Strictly No Agencies*************