Are you a finalist or newly qualified? Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy managing people and looking to move into a Finance Manager position?
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for an Automotive Manufacturing business based in north Birmingham. You will be responsible for managing a small team of 2 staff and for the smooth day to day running of the Finance Department and all finance processes.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervision of two members of clerical staff.
- Responsibility for timely, accurate production of month end accounts and other management information.
- Responsible for yearend statutory accounts audit.
- Balance sheet and control account reconciliations.
- Management of company banking systems including CID and cash control processes in the UK and foreign entities
- VAT returns and other statutory company returns.
- Member of management team - acting as a finance business partner for other departments.
- Assisting the Business systems Manager with ad-hoc systems work.
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting cycles.
- Support in the operational delivery of strategic objectives.
As Finance Manager ideally you will have:
- A relevant qualification - Either ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA
- Ideally experience working in a manufacturing environment although this isn't essential
- Systems/ programming experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a wide-ranging finance role
If you're keen on finding our more about this role, please get in touch at or