Finance Analyst - Full time - Kings Lynn - Part Qualified - AAT - Finance - Temporary
Your new company
A large Construction Organisation are looking for a finance analyst to join their busy team for 6 months.
Your new role
Working alongside the senior analysts, you will be required to provide accurate financial information to the operational managers and senior management to enable them to effectively manage a team. Your duties will include:
- Preparation of period results
- Analyse actual results to forecast at month end and ensure the preparation and input of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations to strict deadlines
- Provide draft commentary on results for Teams and performance management accounting information purposes
- Work with Operational managers to produce timely and realistic financial plans and forecasts
- Propose adjustments to current forecast and five-year forecast from information gathered at finance review meetings with Operational Managers to improve the accuracy of forecasts
- Provide, distribute and create timely and accurate reports as requested
- Assist in the year end process, including liaising with departmental managers in the preparation and distribution of the statistical information for the annual report, supply of information as per the year end timetable
- Provide appropriate financial information, analysis and reporting as required for contracts to time
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to have some form of analytical experience in the finance sector. You must be willing to work on a temporary basis up until the end of the assignment and have references to reflect your recent work.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive rate, great working environment and friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.