CDS Recruitment Ltd are looking to recruit a CNC machinist on behalf of our client on a permanent basis. Duties and responsibilities: Job related skills, knowledge required:-
* Previous experience of working with CNC machines
* Experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing working environment (2 years minimum)
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* CNC setting and operation - vertical machining centre
* Continuous improvement mindset and ways of working - 6'S's / lean methodology
* Fork lift licence
* Hardness measurements, particularly Brinell.
* Crane driving/slinging
* PCN Level 2 - MPI crack detection (forgings)
If you have the relavent experience and are interested in this role please click "Apply now"