Senior Client Manager
Senior Client Manager
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
My Client are an Accountancy Practice with two offices within Cheshire. They are currently looking for a Client Manager to join their team within their Wilmslow branch.
Responsibilities will/may include any of the following:
- To assist, help & support the Senior Client Manager and Clients Managers in managing a portfolio of clients.
- To assist the Senior Client Manager & Client Manager in managing the filing deadlines for yearend accounts and corporation Tax returns (CT600’s) for the clients in their own pool and wider portfolio of clients.
- To manage your own pool of clients within the wider Client Portfolio.
- To ensure client documents are received in time for completion of work, adhering to all deadlines.
- To ensure all client documents are returned to the client once work has been completed.
- To supervise a team of less experienced Client Accountants on the same portfolio of clients.
- To assist with training Client Accountants and any new starters.
- Responsible for keeping the client details up to date at all times.
- To manage a portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts services.
- Bookkeeping & VAT return preparation for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and company, partnership and individual tax computations for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of periodic Management Accounts for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
- Provide support on Payroll services and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D’s.
- Preparation of Self Assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
- Using IRIS Practice Suite, Sage software and certain cloud based accounting software’s on behalf of clients e.g. Liberty Accounts, Xero.
- Advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client businesses.
- Helping to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses.
- Reducing the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with good tax planning and advice.
- Actively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
- To cover the Administration team when required in all areas such as answering the phones, post and client meetings
- Ensuring the phone is answered at all times.
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.