Learning and Development Project Executive
Do you have a passion for L&D projects? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and we want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Learning and Development Project Executive to join the team at the Volkswagen training centre in Milton Keynes.
This role is a Fixed term contract to provide maternity cover for 12 months.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as their Learning and Development Project Executive, you will ensure that product launches, new courses, blended learning & a variety of tactical projects are delivered to timescales and budgets under the direction of the Projects Team Manager. On a daily basis this will involve:
- Plan and implement projects in line with Client expectations according to agreed process.
- Project reports completed in a timely manner in line with reporting schedule
- Understand all project scopes, goals and deliverables on behalf of the Volkswagen Group Learning Services and the brands
- Ensure that quotes, budgets, PO’s and invoices are processed and communicated in line with current procedures.
- Manage supplier relationships - monitor performance against service level agreements, chair regular meetings, maintain open feedback regarding service and monitor spend against budget.
- Chair all project meetings when required.
- Manage project resource allocation to a range of teams and external agencies / stakeholders.
- Manage the course scheduling logistics including pilots and Train the Trainer.
- Act as an ambassador representing Learning Services, understanding vision, values and corporate standards.
- Completion of daily project log to include - Risks, Issues, Actions and Lessons Learnt
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Learning and Development Project Executive, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience of managing project for high profile customers. You will possess a qualification in project management or equivalent. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in effectively engaging stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office in a professional setting.
- Experience of financial control associated with projects.
- Experience in risk management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to guide and support group decisions to align with organisational goals.
- Detailed and effective planning skills
- Co-operative approach that engages the correct support and expertise.
- Prince2® project management Practitioner.
In return for your hard work as a Learning and Development Project Executive, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Learning and Development Project Executive, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!