Assistant Management Accountant
DescriptionAssistant Management Accountant
Cardiff, St Mellon’s
We are looking for an assistant management accountant to join our team in St Mellon’s, Cardiff to help support several accounts. There will be opportunity to develop within this role and be supported in further studies as a management accountant.
- To work closely with the Enabling Functions Business Partner in producing Management Accounts for Enabling Functions business units.
- To become an integral member of the finance team by providing accurate, efficient and timely information.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Enabling month end process (accruals & management accounts). This is for CEO, Client, Marketing, Finance, IT, HCM, SWP, Legal, Arcadis Way, Housing, Procurement & SHEQ
- Supporting our heads of Enabling functions with queries and helping them to understand monthly results
- Producing the quarterly Estimate and yearly Plan for Enabling Functions by reviewing with the Enabling heads and advising of any opportunities and risks available
- Raising requisitions/POs as required
- Producing the combined Enabling reporting for review by the UK Regional Financial Controller & UK CFO
- Performing other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as required
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role with the desire to develop in management consultancy
- Accounts Payable background desirable
- Highly numerate
- Strong excel skills
- Operational effectiveness
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Balanced decision making
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us!