Experienced in Payroll and available for temporary work?
We are working on an excellent opportunity with a well-respected organisation that are going from strength to strength and as such require an experienced Payroll Administrator to assist with their workload.
You will be joining a busy, hard-working and positive team where you will be supported in your development.
What will the day to day look like?
- Completing all payroll jobs, including weekly and monthly and also dealing with maternity; sick pay; deductions and auto enrolment
- Providing training on all aspects of PAYE
- Processing year end payrolls including P35’s
- Ensuring that reporting deadlines are met
- Updating GPM system with current job status
- Completing all administration in a timely manner and to a high standard
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced in working in payroll
- High volume experience and managing multiple different deadlines
- Be IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be client focused in your attitude to work and be able to communicate directly with different businesses
- Be up to date on payroll legislation
- Be comfortable managing your own workload and taking the lead with your client base
- You MUST be immediately available to start a new role
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.