Doncasters Paralloy has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join the team based in Billingham. You will join us on a full time permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary per annum.
Doncasters Paralloy is situated in Billingham and is part of the clients Petro-Chemical Division. The business has a worldwide presence and is a major supplier to the petrochemical market. The success of the company has been built on developing quality products in rapid lead times supported by a focused approach to customer service.
As our Contracts Engineer you will project manage contracts from receipt to final invoice.
Key responsibilities of our Contracts Engineer:
- Understand the project requirements and to liaise with all departments to ensure lead times are achieved
- Generate project plans
- Co-ordinate/check engineering drawings
- Co-ordinate with clients on daily basis
- Facilitate pre-inspection meetings
- Liaise with other departments for TDS, quality plans, WPS/PQR, and bank guarantees
- Produce invoices
- Produce documentation for submission of Letter of Credit
- Requisition bought outs, tube, fittings and fabrication
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries
- Liaise with Document Controller to produce technical document packs
What we’re looking for in our Contracts Engineer:
- Previous experience of project management
- An understanding of fabrication, welding and machining
- Previous experience of Letters of Credit
- An understanding of the Pressure Equipment Directive
- Experience in use of Microsoft Project
- Full working knowledge of MS Office
- Good Communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become one of our Contracts Engineer then please click ‘Apply’ today!