Looking for teacher work in the Darwen Area?
Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a new role that allows flexibility within your week? Do you have experience working with a range of year groups within a Primary setting? This could be the role for you!
We are looking for passionate and resilient primary teachers to cover a range of year groups in a handful of school in the Darwen area, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
* Free career advice
* DBS and School application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Exclusive roles
* Online diary
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Refer a friend scheme
* App-based booking system
* Weekly pay
* Choice of bookings
* No planning
* Free CPD
* Flexible working days
* Competitive pay
* Marking work completed during the day
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Maintain good communication with us in the office
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
*Recent teaching experience that can be reference
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
* Driving license and vehicle is preferable but not mandatory
*Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
*Right to work within the UK
If you have any questions about the job, please don't hesitate to give me a call and have a chat! We have quite a variety of roles, so if you're curious about those too then please do get in touch with either myself, or one of my lovely colleagues on the Primary Team. You can contact us on or email me at