Accounts Assistant - Congleton- Permanent - £21k
My client is a leading global provider of bespoke and innovative solutions and are a market leader in their field. They are looking to recruit a finance assistant on a full time permanent basis to work with a friendly and forward thinking team/business.
This is the ideal position for someone who is looking for a busy all round accounts role were you can take responsibility for your work! There will also be aat study provided if needed.
* Process purchase ledger invoices in line with the company policy
* Cover client support operation
* Process sales ledger invoices / credit control in line with company policy
* Help with the daily bank reconciliation
* Process petty cash
* Check and process monthly expenses
* Weekly key performance indicators
* Assist with the fixed asset register
* Payment run preparation
* Nominal analysis
* Assist with preparing the month end accounts
* Assist the year end processing
* Ad hoc project work
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of double entry book keeping (AAT level 3 or QBE)
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you