BI Software Trainer - Bracknell and Field Based - £40k package (9 month FTC)
BI Software Trainer - Bracknell and Field Based - £40k + package (9 month FTC)
We are delighted to be recruiting for this FTC role for our client for a Software Trainer to deliver onsite and webex training.
Their bespoke business intelligence / analytical solutions and technology enables their clients to access insights when and where they need it in real time, flexible and scalable.
Main role responsibilities include:
- Based at Head Office in Bracknell for initial period with the requirement to attend specific training on the software and technology
- Adapt previously created material for client specific training sessions
- Deliver face to face classroom training as well as some adhoc one on one sessions
- Deliver Supplier Training (WEBEX)
- Assist in creation of other Training Materials
- Ability to manage time within the set project framework
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good working knowledge of Data Visualisation, Data Analytics and tools like Tableau, SAS, COGNOS or other analytics engines
- Previous experience within Consumer Packaged Goods / Retail
- Experience with market measurement and retailer specific data
- Strong IT skills
- Clear and engaging communication style
- Willingness to travel up to 70%—travel destination will vary; some overnight stay required
Attractive organisation to work for:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events planned through-out the year.
Please do get in touch ASAP for more information and to apply.
Shortlisting will take place quickly for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.