French Social Media Manager
£20,000 - £24,000 with bonuses per year
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our team on-site. (Full-time Position, in-house only)
Our CEO, Matthias Mazur, is an entrepreneur and investor who has built businesses for the past 15 years and currently runs ZuraMedia, one of the leading training, consulting and digital marketing businesses in the French market. The company and office are based in London.
We are looking for an expert in Social Media with native level of French to join a fast-paced team in London. This role will ideally suit someone with a background and understanding in Marketing. We are looking for someone and a very deep understanding of Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, etc.).
You will be posting, curating and creating content for a large French audience following our CEO and must have fantastic written skills in French.
Content will mainly be taken from different places where our CEO interacts and travels: seminars, speeches, client meetings, as well as day-to-day life in business.
We are looking for candidates who are have a solid output level and able to think creatively with new social media trends to create content that captivates the audience's attention.
Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Posting and publishing content created by our video and text team, as well as writing, editing and creating content on your own
- Creating online brand awareness in general for the CEO's brand and digital agency
- Distribution of content across various Social Media channels on a daily basis
- Managing social channels day-to-day, maximising traffic and viral opportunities with time-relevant posting
- Fluent in French and English (imperfect English is acceptable). Exceptional French written skills is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of social media, especially Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- General internet and computer software proficiency
- Ideally someone who has previously worked in Community management and/or marketing positions, with an understanding of Social Media and Blog-writing.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative