Brewster Partners are working in partnership with our client to recruit a front end Web Developer with experience in PHP. The company is successful and well respected within the area and has a focus on ecommerce, hence the new role. The job would suit Web Developers who can easily commute to Retford from the local area or from Worksop, Gainsborough, North Notts, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
The job involves working closely with the Senior Web Developer and other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and to the best quality. This is a busy role with varied projects and as such you need to have a can do attitude and be capable of working on your own initiative. Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining the website
- Working on other web applications specifically their ecommerce application
- Working closely with other colleagues across the business to ensure website design and updates are a high quality
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
We're looking for a mid level Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and reputable business in a varied role to grow your web development capabilities.
To be successful in your application you need to be able to demonstrate experience with PHP and MySQL web development and ideally some ecommerce platform work.
We're looking for a mid level Developer with PHP, OOP and MySQL.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus scheme based on company sales targets
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Relaxed working environment - no formal dress code, modern offices
- Flexible working hours with some home working possible
- Free onsite parking
- Free coffee, cakes and biscuits!
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.