Full Time Year 5 Teacher required in Thatcham
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Full time
Maternity cover Key Stage 2 Primary school teacher required.
An exciting opportunity has become available at a school that I work with in the Thatcham area. They are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, caring and creative teacher to join their team for maternity cover until at least the end of the summer term. The school are interested in applications from both experienced class teachers and newly qualified teachers.
The school is part of a dynamic and ambitious federation of two schools. Established 5 years ago, the Partnership has strong foundations in place and they seek an inspirational teacher with the passion and drive to build on existing good practice and drive standards forward, demonstrating the determination to offer the best opportunities to all of their pupils. The school has extensive grounds and easy access to many local facilities.
The school can offer:
- Fantastic opportunities for creative learning through our extensive outdoor provision.
- Responsive learners, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite children.
- Strong support from parents, governors and the community.
- A talented and supportive staff team.
- A commitment to offer opportunities to develop your career.
They are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Has a passion for inspiring children to learn.
- Has a proven track record of securing and maintaining high standards and excellent progress.
- is committed to working as part of the team and school community.
- is reflective in their practice and committed to continual improvement.
This role is able to pay £180 per day, depending on experience. This is equivalent to over the M6 pay scale.
If you a feel you are suited for the role above then please call me today to discuss further - David Phillips -
Pay is always dependant on references and experience and can fluctuate.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS-Full assistance provided (AGY).
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.