Marketing, Events & Communications Executive
Our wonderful client is non-profit organisation, with a lovely work environment. Looking for an outgoing, proactive candidate for this role:
The candidate will be fully responsible for contributing to the overall communications strategy and business plans, including specialised input into PR and communications, marketing and website. An excellent copywriter, you will have PR, media and online experience together with first class social media skills. You will be able to demonstrate how to successfully manage third party suppliers including graphic designer, events companies and marketing agencies. Experience working with Act-based databases would be helpful.
- Be highly self-motivated with an outgoing, people-orientated personality capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Have excellent writing skills
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Have strong organisational skills and enjoy balancing a varied workload
- Enjoy the challenge of meeting deadlines
- Have devised and implemented successful marketing campaigns
- Have a proven ability to develop and sustain good working relationships with individuals and organisations
- Have meticulous proofing skills and pay close attention to detail in all communications
- Be a knowledgeable digital marketer with established working comprehension of website, apps and social media
- Experienced in CRM database management
- Project management skills
- Experience of independently drafting a range of documents including reports, surveys and presentations
- Degree or equivalent experience to meet the requirements of the post is desirable
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and requirements
- An informed interest / experience in town centre management
- Have sound IT skills, including Microsoft
Suitable candidates are desired to be educated to a degree level and desired to have solid experience likely to be in a destination, cultural or tourism marketing role. You will have good communication skills, an eye for detail, an ability to work with the public and the confidence to work in isolation.