Digital Marketing Strategist
This is the latest venture of a successful Shoreditch startup studio - an easy-to-use HR software for small businesses. The platform helps companies (including BrighterBox) to centrally store all of their key documents and team’s vital information, onboard new hires, book holidays and sick days, and so much more.
Their mission is to empower the world’s small businesses by helping them take care of the administrative headaches that go hand in hand with running a company.
Because building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
- Work closely with two in-house writers to promote content to target audiences online
- Design and execute distribution strategies to drive relevant traffic to the blog
- Define goals for content distribution and use analytics platforms to measure success against them
- Build relationships with relevant customers, industry influencers, and content partners
- Completely own social media channels (both paid and organic)
- Be constantly looking for ways to get the brand in front of relevant people
- 0-2 years professional experience; they're pretty open to what your background might be!
- An entrepreneurial mindset; you’re a self-starter who thrives on finding solutions to problems
- Results-driven; you’re most excited when you can see a tangible impact from your day-to-day work
- Strong relationship builder; you’re comfortable with everything from initial outreach via email and telephone to cementing those relationships longer-term
- Solid experience in social media and executing standalone social media marketing campaigns
- Confident with analytics tools in order to measure the success of marketing experiments with data
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme