Paid Social Lead
Paid Social Lead (£50k-£70k)
We are looking for an experienced Paid Social Lead who is ready to make the jump to join our fast growing and award-winning start-up in order to help us achieve our mission of making healthcare affordable and available to everyone in the world. We have a well-defined marketing strategy and need the right person to activate and refine our Paid Social approach.
As the Paid Social Lead, you will work within the marketing team. Your role will be to manage all of our Paid Social channels with a focus on driving new customer acquisition. We are looking for someone who has an exceptional knowledge specifically in Facebook, Twitter & Linked In.
We are looking for a talented enthusiastic individual who will bring new ideas to the table and who will be excited to explore new channels and methods to accelerate our growth.
- Managing and optimising all paid social activity across multiple markets and business divisions.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across all Social platforms
- Maximise value and impact of all our paid social activities.
- Identify and build new custom audiences / cohorts with the respective social platforms.
- Establish best practices for accurate and consistent marketing automation processes.
- Consistently testing and optimising to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance.
- Advise on technical content developments to ensure we have the best possible content to deliver on business requirements.
- Ability to plan and forecast performance across different platforms.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with the team’s best practices.
- Contribute to the vision of the team by leading successful projects, delivered on time and with actionable results.
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Social with at least 3 years’ experience, within either an agency or working client side.
- Be hands on and have the ability to plan, build, optimise & refine Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Proven track-record of driving projects and creating impact through pragmatic problem-solving.
- Excellent understanding of optimisation techniques (research, activation and evaluation).
- Constantly strive to ensure that we adopt the best creative formats across the various social platforms., fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach.
- Full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A passion for staying at the forefront of digital marketing in general
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain order despite many competing priorities and needs.
You will be:
- Highly proactive, will have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently.
- Educated to degree level.
- Motivated by challenging targets.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to assimilate information quickly.
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us.
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- One of the nicest offices you’ll ever see, located in the heart of Chelsea
- Free healthy breakfast, and snacks
- On site table tennis and video game competitions
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- Free weekly yoga or football sessions
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA health and life insurance