Art Teacher Middlesbrough
Art Teacher for 'good' school in Middlesbrough
One of our 'good' schools in Middlesbrough needs a History teacher to join their Humanities department on a long-term basis as soon possible. The position has become available as a result of one of their teachers undergoing an operation with a long recovery period; therefore, the successful candidate will be expected to ensure that the transition between teachers is as easy as possible for students. You will also be expected to produce a scheme of work based on the Art syllabus and exam board specifications, ensuring that students are prepared for their examinations throughout KS3-4.
Candidates applying for this role ideally should have some classroom experience for the reasons listed above, however, graduates/NQTs are still encouraged to apply for this role as it could be an excellent learning opportunity if they are successful.
- Full-time role covering sickness, commencing as soon as possible
- Showing consideration to the current progress of KS3-4 classes in the Art curriculum and producing lesson plans accordingly-with particular attention to students who are not on-track for their target grades
- Analysing exam board specifications and implementing individual plans to ensure that each student meets these
- Pay rates ranging from £120-160
- Using up-to-date teaching methods to keep lessons engaging and support students appropriately
- Opportunities to develop your teaching portfolio-placing you in the best possible position for future employment
- Working with the top education recruiters in the UK- with access to the Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnership
- Opportunities for continuous professional and personal development through our CPD academy-which looks vey desirable to employers
- Consistent and regular contact with a specialist consultant based on your area, who will work to find you work best-suited to your area and personal preferences
- NQTs and graduates encouraged to apply regardless of their level of experience
If you are interested in being considered for this role, or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Leyla on or via email at
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.