Reception Teacher required for the summer term at a 'Good' primary school in Bolton
Hays Education are working on behalf of a 'Good' (Ofsted, 2015) primary school in Bolton. Staff and parents and carers believe this is a happy school where pupils feel safe and are well cared for. Through continuous improvement, pupils with low starting points make good progress. Furthermore, the standard of behaviour within the school is good due to the motivational leadership team and dedicated staff.
They are looking to recruit a Reception Teacher to start after Easter, until the end of the academic year. There is potential for this opportunity to continue in September. You will be working within a highly skilled team of teachers and teaching assistants.
The ideal candidate for this Reception Teacher opportunity in Bolton will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Experience teaching EYFS within the last two years
- Ability to provide an engaging and welcoming learning environment
- Commitment to ensuring children's individual needs are met
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
In return the successful teacher will have/be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Opportunity to work within a successful and continuously improving school
- Ongoing support from an experienced and dedicated primary education specialist recruitment consultant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.