Are you looking for a new teaching challenge? Do you have the ability to engage pupils with creative, engaging lessons? Would you like to work in schools with a highly supportive learning environment?
We are currently recruiting for a general teacher to work with 2 or 3 of our secondary schools based in the Deeside and Chester areas. The majority of your work will be based in the same schools covering classes. Our schools are looking for an experienced teacher who can bring consistency to the classrooms so the children are used to the same person covering their teachers.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Setting challenging tasks and homework
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
* Attendance at school events such as parents evening
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* QTS is desirable but not essential, strong NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of working with children is essential
* Registration with the Education Workforce Council
* A degree or relevant teaching qualification (TEFL is not a sufficient qualification)
* The right to work in the UK
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.