Our very well established and successful client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester are currently recruiting for a permanent Purchasing Administrator to join them.
The role is busy and varied, essentially we are looking for an experienced administrator, any experience within purchasing or procurement will be highly advantageous.
- Replace Liaising with major suppliers
- Updating stock levels
- Allocating stock to works orders
- Investigating and correcting invoice queries
- Raising and emailing purchase orders as required
- Running various stock and purchasing reports within Sage and converting to excel
- Monitoring / processing data during the annual stocktake
- Obtaining quotations for new and current production - parts
- Investigating possible new suppliers
- Booking in stock deliveries
- Shop floor liaising
- Liaising with major suppliers
- Administration experience essential
- Good communication skills with ability and confidence to liaise with major suppliers to control scheduling and negotiate
- Interest in purchasing / procurement
- Working knowledge of Sage (200) & Excel is advantageous but not essential
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 this is made up of a basic salary of £20-22,500 + a £2,500 annual bonus paid monthly after successful completion of probation period.
Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm