Venn Group is currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager to join a large company based in the Ascot area.
The successful candidate will have experience of process driven management accounting, business partnering, producing accurate reporting and providing expert financial advice to stakeholders.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Documenting and reporting of weekly costs and KPI's
- Producing budgets and forecasts as well as analysing weekly variances
- Taking responsibility of all reconciliations
- Completion of all accruals and prepayments within the month
- Carry out any required forecasting and budgeting processes
- Ensure all reporting is compliant with company policy
- Taking responsibility of the month end process
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified, although QBE and Finalists will also be considered
- Possess excellent IT skills, including intermediate MS Excel (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or email your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.