JOB TITLE: Channel Leader
SALARY: Attractive Salary and Bonus Package
LOCATION: Northampton or Welham Green with flexibility to work from home on occasion.
Would you like the opportunity of sharing in the successes and being instrumental in the future growth and development of a UK market leader and global organisation?
Introduction to Company:
Diversey is the UK and Irelands largest supplier and manufacturer of cleaning and hygiene products, generating net sales of £170m. Globally, it’s sales of commercial cleaning and sanitation solutions is $2.6 billion. The company´s products, systems and expertise have been making food, drink, and facilities safer for its customers and building the pride of the people whose job it is to keep our world clean. Today, Diversey touches the lives of 800 million workers directly or indirectly.
Moving forward, under new leadership and with the investment of Bain Capital, Diversey is poised to transform itself and the industry to change the game in the way the cleaning industry creates value with digital solutions. We are seizing exciting opportunities to become a knowledge-based company selling more predictive solutions based on our Internet of Clean™ platform, robotics, and sustainability innovations. The Internet of Clean™ gives us a chance to radically transform the way the industry delivers value through cleaning, and is delivering huge benefits by preventing food poisoning, hospital acquired infections and other health related incidents. Diversey is very well positioned to lead the industry in this transformation.
We know that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we’re searching for the right person to join us in this crucial role.
As Channel Leader you will be responsible for UK Channel sales strategy and financial targets. This will include the leadership of all personnel involved in executing the sales and marketing plans across our channel distribution network. This role is also responsible for Customer Management Relationships with Unilever in line with their current and future operating agreements.
• Defines the overall strategic aims for the delivered & non-delivered sector
• Identifies emerging markets & opportunities in both delivered & non-delivered trade
• Establishes clear operational parameters for all channel partners
• Delivers the growth and profit targets in line with AOP
• Generates a partnership based on trust and respect
• Establishes and develops relationships with new channel partners
• Establishes and holds employees to clear standards of performance
• Encourages creativity and deploys innovation to drive category growth
• Establishes process for acquiring and monitoring competitor activity/market trends
• Has detailed understanding of key trade partner strategic aims and builds complimentary plans to support
• Delivers consistent, timely and effective communication to team and maintains good relations among all employees
You will ideally have some or all of the following:
• Credibility and proven record of success in B2B sales
• Breadth of experience across various marketing/sales sectors
• Regional/National Distributor & Channel knowledge
• Ability to manage change and implement strategy
• FMCG knowledge
• Track record of success in people development, man management and motivation
• Demonstrable experience in dealing with senior levels of management
• Experience of building long term successful customer relationships at all levels
• Be financially astute with a fluent understanding of the P&L and profit drivers
• Possess strong sales and negotiation skills
• Be team orientated with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have strong planning and organisational competence
• Have effective communication skills both written and verbally
Salary and Benefits:
• Generous salary and bonus structure
• Company Car
• Private Healthcare
• Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
• 25 days annual leave
All applications will be processed through Discovery, the retained managing consultants. Due to high volumes of applications, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews.