With a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a marketing environment organising anything from digital media campaigns, executing tradeshows and developing presentations, you'll be a marketer with a passion for marketing, exhibitions and strategy coupled with a creative mind-set and the skills to match.
Working within the marketing team you will plan the layout, design, installation, manning and support, of our exhibition booths at major trade shows globally through third party agencies and internal stakeholders. You will also assist with the digital marketing function, social media engagement, local and global communication initiatives, development of the company's literature and a range of illustrative and design projects. So a creative nature is a must!
- Project management with external contractors and internal stakeholders to deliver our portfolio of exhibitions.
- Content generation for our websites, marketing communications and collateral.
- Manage communication mechanisms and channels, internally and externally, to re-inforce the corporate brand, image and vision.
- Use Adobe Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator to support in-house team in the production of marketing materials, adverts and digital graphics.
- Develop our range of presentations to better support the sales teams globally.
- 4-5 Tradeshow per 12 month period globally.
- Manage the booth booking, stand hire and design, stand build and staff hotel reservations to ensure a successful exhibition.
Experience & Skills:
- Marketing experience or a marketing degree
- Hands-on experience managing international tradeshows through third party suppliers.
- Excellent administrative ability.
- High quality written communication skills.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, In-Design or/and Illustrator.
- Comfortable using Social Media Channels.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suit
- Have a creative mind set and a flexible approach.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn.
- Able to work on your own initiative and within a group.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing and multiple priorities
- Proven success in Project Management, to include project planning and execution
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.