Cover Supervisors required
Are you already a COVER SUPERVISOR or are you looking for a change in career within the Education Sector?
Are you looking for regular work to fit around you?
Due to an increase in demand Principal Resourcing are recruiting NOW for regular ad-hoc work Cover Supervisors to work across various Schools and Academy’s in Scissett and surrounding areas. Ad-hoc regular work is available immediately, even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is to supervise pupils and carry out pre planned work when teaching staff are on short term absence. The role is varied and will include managing a classroom, ensuring students are on task. You will be required to have good communications skills, be highly flexible and enjoy working with young people.
We are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation, when, where and how often you work is up to you. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement?
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is desirable
- A current DBS registered with the update service or a DBS done through ourselves
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus - up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.